The Gwinnett Creativity Fund is Gwinnett County, Georgia’s first-ever arts grant for the area. In my role as Marketing Project Manager at Explore Gwinnett, I am single-handedly responsible for managing the GCF. Responsibilities include:
- Website creation and maintenance
- SurveyMonkey Grant portal creation and management
- Project Management
- Production of binding documents for grant acceptance such as guidelines and scoring paramaters
- Creation of robust Arts Database for Gwinnett County
- Communication to database for application deadlines and information through Email Marketing or 1×1 communication
I also worked with a well-known illustrator, Lucie Rice, to create the graphics which showcases all of the artistic expressions present in Gwinnett County.